Children are very welcome to stay and our lodges are the perfect safe environment for children and parents to enjoy a stay with us. The open area around lodges and our putting green as well as the beautiful ancient woodland provide a fantastic location for kids to play and explore in the safety of our family friendly site.
For our little guests.......
- travel cots
- bed guards
- All hot tubs fitted with safety cover
- Nature Trail, Wigwam building &Woodland walks
Should you want to get out and explore the Winchester and surrounding areas there are a wealth of attractions on our door step. Here are just a few of our favorites…
- Peppa Pig World
- Marwell Zoo, activity centre and play barn
- Winchester Intec Science Centre
- Beaulieu Motor Museum
- Portsmouth Historic Docks
and much much more!
Our fully equipped kitchens make cooking a breeze during your stay. To make your arrival as easy as possible all major supermarkets deliver to our lodges. We are also just 2 miles from a Sainsbury's supermarket and local butcher and bakery (Oliver’s Battery).
If you would rather take a break from cooking why not book one of our delicious meals offer on our ‘dinners to your door’ menu. Or book a beautiful English afternoon tea with delicate finger sandwiches, delicious scones and homemade cake. For full menus please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the link.
If you would like to take a break from cooking Winchester is fast becoming a foodies mecca! A fantastic range of restaurants is on offer to suit all tastes, budgets and occasions here are just a few of our favourites
- Rick Steins- celebrity chef’s fish restaurant
- River cottage Canteen- locally sourced delicious menu for lunch or dinner.
- Raymond Blanc- Brasserie Blanc- French brasserie
- Koh Thai Tapas- Fantastic Thai restaurant- takeaway delivery available too
- Black Rat - Michelin star restaurant perfect for a special occasion
- Chesil Rectory - voted 3rd most romantic restaurant in UK
- Wykeham Arms- voted best town pub in UK
- The Plough, Sparsholt -multi award winning country pub
And the list goes on….
A flexible, affordable rental of a beautiful 3 or 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom property set in the heart of South Winchester Golf Course. We offer specific mid-longer term let packages at competitive rates without having to be tied into a 6 month residential letting. We offer a flexible solution whether you are:
- Relocating to or from the area
- In between houses
- Undertaking home improvements
- Carrying out business or contract work in the area
South Winchester Lodges can give you that welcome feeling of a 'home away from home'
We have several dog friendly lodges so you are welcome to bring your furry friends along for a holiday too. Located on the edge of the South Downs National Park and set in woodland there are some fantastic walks on the doorstep of your lodge.
- Fantastic walks on your door step
- Dog gates (available on request)
- Maximum of 2 dogs per property, supplement applies.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accept any other pets.
Groups and Celebrations
If you are planning a group break our lodges offer flexible and affordable accommodation. and the Golf Club House (just a 5 minute walk away) offers a great venue for a drinks reception, a group meal or function. We are also just 3 miles from the city center of Winchester with all its restaurants and bars, if you would like more information regarding a suitable venue for your group please contact a member of our staff for recommendations and further information.
Our lodges are suitable for a maximum of four or six people, for insurance reasons our lodges are not suitable to host a larger group meal or get-together under one roof.
With regret, we are unable to accommodate Hen and Stag parties or larger single sex groups of 6 or more people.