Children are very welcome to stay and our lodges are the perfect safe environment for children and parents to enjoy a stay with us. The open area around lodges and our putting green as well as the beautiful ancient woodland provide a fantastic location for kids to play and explore in the safety of our family friendly site.
For our little guests.......
- travel cots
- bed guards
- All hot tubs fitted with safety cover
- Nature Trail, Wigwam building &Woodland walks
Should you want to get out and explore the Winchester and surrounding areas there are a wealth of attractions on our door step. Here are just a few of our favorites…
- Peppa Pig World
- Marwell Zoo, activity centre and play barn
- Winchester Intec Science Centre
- Beaulieu Motor Museum
- Portsmouth Historic Docks
and much much more!
Our fully equipped kitchens make cooking a breeze during your stay. To make your arrival as easy as possible all major supermarkets deliver to our lodges. We are also just 2 miles from a Sainsbury's supermarket and local butcher and bakery (Oliver’s Battery).
If you would rather take a break from cooking why not book one of our delicious meals offer on our ‘dinners to your door’ menu. Or book a beautiful English afternoon tea on arrival, served on bone china and three tiered cake stand. For full details and menus please click here
If you would like to take a break from cooking Winchester is fast becoming a foodies mecca! A fantastic range of restaurants is on offer to suit all tastes, budgets and occasions here are just a few of our favourites
- Rick Steins- celebrity chef’s fish restaurant
- River cottage Canteen- locally sourced delicious menu for lunch or dinner.
- Raymond Blanc- Brasserie Blanc- French brasserie
- Koh Thai Tapas- Fantastic Thai restaurant- takeaway delivery available too
- Black Rat - Michelin star restaurant perfect for a special occasion
- Chesil Rectory - voted 3rd most romantic restaurant in UK
- Wykeham Arms- voted best town pub in UK
- The Plough, Sparsholt -multi award winning country pub
And the list goes on….
A flexible, affordable rental of a beautiful 3 or 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom property set in the heart of South Winchester Golf Course. We offer specific mid-longer term let packages at competitive rates without having to be tied into a 6 month residential letting. We offer a flexible solution whether you are:
- Relocating to or from the area
- In between houses
- Undertaking home improvements
- Carrying out business or contract work in the area
South Winchester Lodges can give you that welcome feeling of a 'home away from home'
We have several dog friendly lodges so you are welcome to bring your furry friends along for a holiday too. Located on the edge of the South Downs National Park and set in woodland there are some fantastic walks on the doorstep of your lodge.
- Fantastic walks on your door step
- Dog gates (available on request)
- Maximum of 2 dogs per property, supplement applies.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accept any other pets.
Groups and Celebrations
If you are planning a group break our lodges offer flexible and affordable accommodation. and the Golf Club House (just a 5 minute walk away) offers a great venue for a drinks reception, a group meal or function. We are also just 3 miles from the city center of Winchester with all its restaurants and bars, if you would like more information regarding a suitable venue for your group please contact a member of our staff for recommendations and further information.
Our lodges are suitable for a maximum of four or six people, for insurance reasons our lodges are not suitable to host a larger group meal or get-together under one roof.
With regret, we are unable to accommodate Hen and Stag parties or larger single sex groups of 6 or more people.